Visitors can study our holdings in the reading room or see our current exhibit in the gallery.
The Moravian Archives is located on the campus of Moravian College, across the street from the Moravian Theological Seminary. Please note there is also an East Locust Street in Bethlehem. West Locust Street and East Locust Street are not connected.
There is parking reserved for visitors of the Moravian Archives in the lot behind the Archives building (north side of lot P). Please ask our staff for a parking pass upon your arrival. We are also glad to send you a parking pass by email ahead of time.
The Moravian Archives
41 West Locust Street
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18018-2757
Monday – Friday ∗ 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
The Moravian Archives will be closed for visitors on the following days:
• January 18, 2016 (Martin Luther King Day)
• February 15, 2016 (Presidents’ Day)
• March 25, 2016 (Good Friday)
• April 15, 2016 (Moravian Music Foundation Board Meeting)
• May 30, 2016(Memorial Day)
• June 1 – 14, 2016 (German Script Course)
• July 4, 2016 (Independence Day)
• July 27 – 28, 2016 (Vault Cleaning and Maintenance)
• Sept. 5, 2016 (Labor Day)
• Oct. 27 – 28, 2016 (Bethlehem Conference on Moravian History & Music)
• Nov. 24 – 25, 2016 (Thanksgiving)
• Dec. 23, 2016 – Jan. 1, 2017 (Christmas/New Year)
For more information on scheduling your visit, see plan your visit.
The Moravian Archives follows Moravian College regarding inclement weather closings. Notice of closings will be posted on this website and on Moravian weather phone line at 610.625.7995.
The Moravian Archives is building no. 5 on this map of the north campus of Moravian College. We ask you to park on the north side of lot P (ask for a parking pass).